These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of all Personal Trainer sessions, within Freeway Fitness.
Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions form part of your agreement to Freeway Fitness.
- This agreement with us is set in place, with your completed and signed Personal Trainer program. Along with these terms and conditions. The documents will form a legal agreement between us, so please make sure to read all the documents carefully and fully understand what you are agreeing to. If you have any questions, please contact us and we shall provide any help needed.
Purchasing a Sessions and Booking:
- All sessions can be purchased on-line via bank transfer.
- Once your we receive the payment, you will be sent a conformation of your order.
- Shortly after you have received the order conformation. You will be contacted by a member of staff, to arrange a booking which best suits you. If you have not been contacted by a member of staff within 48hr, you are free to contact us, to agree the booking.
- Once your session has been purchased, you must use it within 3 months of being purchased.
- All payments must be made in full via bank transfer.
- All payments must be made in full prior to any session being undertaken. (unless other arrangements have been made with the personal trainer)
- Once your session has been purchased you will receive a copy of the agreement, the terms and condition and invoice for your purchase.
- If your personal trainer fails you give you a 24hr notice, for the cancellation of a session. The you will be entitled to an extra 1-hour session, in addition to the one that was missed.
- If you wish you cancel a session, you must give us a 24hr notice prior to the session. Failure to do so may result in the loss of that session and no refund will be given. The cancellation can be done through the personal trainer via email or phone call.
- Any rearranged cancelled session must be agreed, between both the trainer and yourself.
- A session can only be cancelled and rearranged once, this is to ensure the fairness towards other clients.
- If your trainer is more than 15-20mins late for your sessions, then you are entitled to a complementary session. On top of the reaming time you have for that session.
- If you are late to a session, then it will be reduced in accordance to the time missed. Meaning the session with finish at the set time and no time will be owed to you.
- If you are more than 25mins late, then your trainer can choose to cancel the session. Which would not be refundable to you. (These terms can be overlooked if your reason for being late, is deemed reasonable by your trainer. However, this is down to the trainer to decide.
Expiry and Extensions:
-Our Personal Trainer Packs have an expiry date of 90 days, after which any unused session will be lost and not refundable. This is to ensure the fairness to all our clients and to ensure we deliver all your sessions.
You may only extend your pack the below reason;
- Serious illness
- Serious injury
-If for any Medical reasons that mean you can no longer use your sessions, you will be given a full refund of any remaining sessions. You may be asked to provide proof of such from your GP.
Privacy & Security Policy
Collection of Information
We collection personal information such as; names, postal addresses, email addressed etc. This information is given to us when submitted by our clients. This information provided to us is only used to fulfil the requested of our clients, unless given permission to use the information in another manner. Such as to be added to our mailing list or having your fitness progress shared on our socials. Cookie/Tracking Technology
Our Site may use cookie and tracking technology, depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information. Such as tracking the number of visitors to the site and understanding how the visitors use the site. Cookies can help to customize the site for our visitors, personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology. However, if personal information has previously been provided, then cookies maybe tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.